zoie

Zoie's Book Blog

The Book of the Law - Aleister Crowley, Rose Edith Crowley

I've read this a year ago so i'm a little rusty. Okay "Love is the law, love under will." This is what I've seen for years so the female is 767 and the male is 676. You always need to get this right if your in this kind of work you have to give your life to this world that is controlled by demons and the devil and such. You have to work constantly on how to improve everyday with the Law of this book. This book is what started me out I am not a saint I am a atheist. My father is a christian but I like to look at everything in different ways i am everything in one i am and always will be everything I am the boss of my life. I do not worship the Devil we are friends. I do not worship God but we are friends. I am friends with every god and everyone on this planet I will be known as Mermaid. I take my life seriously I will not let you or anyone get in my way this book helps you choose your path in life if you pick the Devil people will call you a saint if you go for God you are called a holy man or woman. Then there is me and many people that don't call ourselves anything we are the unknown we believe anything life throws at us read this book to understand what i'm saying.